Then, check out the email Blackwater USA is sending out in preparation for a possible landfall of Hurricane Gustav on or near New Orleans:
Security for Hurricane Gustav
Blackwater is compiling a list of qualified security personnel for possible deployment into areas affected by Hurricane Gustav.
Applicants must meet all items listed under the respective Officer posting and be US citizens. Contract length is TBD.
Law Enforcement Officers (all criteria must apply)
- 1. Current sworn [may be full time, part time or reserve]
- 2. With arrest powers
- 3. Armed status (must indicate Armed and/or Semi Auto. Revolver only not accepted)
expiration must be greater than 60 days out
- 4. Departmental credentials (not just a badge)
Armed Security Officers (all criteria must apply)Only from the following states: OR, WA, CA, NV, NM, AZ, TX, FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, IL, OK
- 1. Current/active/licensed/
- 2. All training verification [unarmed and armed certificates of completion]
- 3. Current state issued face card indicting armed status [expiration must be greater than 60 days out]
Applicants will be required to provide an electronic copy of the above required credentials/documents, recent photo within
the last six months with response to this AD prior to consideration for deployment.
Personnel who meet the above qualifications and are interested, please send resumes and files to: 25505@blackwaterusa2.
Only in America...